The Apica Difference
See how we compare:
- Effortlessly switch from HP and Micro Focus by converting SiteScope and Load Runner scripts
- Easier to overcome corporate network issues: each check can have custom proxy, DNS and hosts file.
- Excellent user and test management (groups and permissions) – the portal is capable of managing hundreds of apps under one account.
- Wide network of external locations (80+) grouped by city, including mainland China.
- Flexible delivery: we offer SaaS, hybrid and on-prem deployments.
Powerful API & Portal Integrations
Apica Synthetic was developed for the global enterprise with a mixed infrastructure. We offer out-of-the-box integrations with leading enterprise software vendors as ServiceNow, AppDynamics, Splunk, OpsGenie, New Relic, Dynatrace, Grafana, PagerDuty and more.
You can also develop custom integrations with our fully featured REST API.
Our support desk is staffed with technical engineers who achieve a first touch fault resolution in under two hours, rather than operating a service desk that records and allocates incident tickets.
Only 25% of tickets need to be escalated to Tier 2 Support. 75% of all of our tickets are solved within one day.
Easy Creation of Scripts
- Browser-based GUI application
- Modern interface with clear workflows
- Intuitive web session recording
- Improved cross-platform integration
- Easy creation of scripted browser checks
- Flexible API
Apica offers out-of-the-box dashboards that are customizable, easy to understand and are contextually linked to make it easy to drill down into the details.
Apica Synthetic has a Grafana integration which is fully customizable. Well documented APIs allow for building custom dashboards on top of existing solutions (i.e. in Tableau) or feeding data from and to Continuous Integration or Business Intelligence solutions.
End to End Operational Insight Across All Aspects of Enterprise IT
Baseline performance for single or multipage
Trend response times for key mobile services
Capture real-time availability data for mission critical API services
Check that services and devices are present and interactive
Understand the performance and reliability of IoT devices
Ensure externally managed services are meeting their SLAs
Handle security to gain real uptime visibility
Identify the impact of network problems and Telco providers
Trusted by 300 leading brands globally
Ready to move?
Contact us and we will get you going right away