Klarna’s 7 secrets for maintaining four nines uptime
1. Implement end-to-end responsibility
2. Get started on a shift in architecture (Microservices in cloud platform and graceful degradation)
3. Keep centralized Incident Management (operations land, OPs knowledge)
4. Support proper Problem Management
5. Do continuous improvement/feedback – on all levels (lives, dev-teams, retros, incident reports)
6. Save minutes/seconds in communication
7. Service customers from the new platform
Last week 451 Research partnered with Apica‘s customer Klarna, a $319M+ fintech company, to understand how they improved their availability, increased their bottom line and overall customer satisfaction using a proactive monitoring toolset, including Apica Synthetic.
Proactive DEM (digital experience monitoring) has become a business requirement for all digital organizations, and in a time when application complexity continues to rise and cloud migration is no longer just a strategic vision, businesses are investing in people, practices, and tools to ensure their critical internal and external applications are always-on and high performing.
Watch the full webinar today.